TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Reus Audio System Stage 2 for Model S - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by mpbruin108, Sep 22, 2015.

1. mpbruin108

mpbruin108 Member

Reus Audio System Stage 2 for Model S

I had the lucky opportunity to get in on the group buy not too long ago and opted for the Reus Audio System stage 2. It is a world of difference in sound quality but with tighter finances and the fact that I tend to listen to more and more talk radio, I decided the system would suit someone who is an audiophile more than it would suit me. I can have the system taken out by Cliff at Reus Audio sometime in July and you can go down there and install it with him.

The system is barely about 1 to 2 months old and was never played to it's max. In fact, I only put about maybe 2 hours of serious AIFF music on my thumb drive and haven't even gone through the whole thing yet. That is how rarely I use this system to it's potential. It does sound beyond awesome though.

The system would cost about $4k+ from Reus so I'm selling this for 1K less. Asking 3K and no paypal. Just pay in person. Thanks

List Date: 7/1/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Reus Audio System Stage 2 for Model S
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif