Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reus Audio Upgrade for Model S Demo at TesLive tomorrow

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ORB

Jun 22, 2012
On behalf of Amir from the TM forum, Cliff from Reus Audio will be on hand at Teslive in Milpitas from 11 AM to 2 PM tomorrow to provide an opportunity for those who are interested in our SF Bay Area group buy to listen to the Reus Model S audio upgrade. Others who are interested in the upgrade are invited also. Cliff can be contacted at Reus if someone needs to be accommodated at a different time.

Oliver
Sunnyvale, CA

On behalf of Amir from the TM forum, Cliff from Reus Audio will be on hand at Teslive in Milpitas from 11 AM to 2 PM tomorrow to provide an opportunity for those who are interested in our SF Bay Area group buy to listen to the Reus Model S audio upgrade. Others who are interested in the upgrade are invited also. Cliff can be contacted at Reus if someone needs to be accommodated at a different time.

Oliver
Sunnyvale, CA

I am in a factory tour at 12. So will likely be back at hotel near 2pm end time. If you get a chance post where you are so I can find the demo. Thanks

I've listened to the Reus system in the Model S at TESLIVE three times over a two day period. I was able to listen to music that I know well. I was one of the skeptics about whether it would make much of a difference over the factory studio system but now I'm believer -- it makes a huge difference. The sound has a clarity and presence like nothing I've heard in car before.

In fact I was so impressed I signed up for an installation as soon as in can be arranged in the DC-Baltimore region.

Artsci; glad to hear your thoughts, I have been thinking about this and after listening to my std sound system for a couple of months realize how poor it really is. I have all my albums on FLAC and somewhat better than MP3 but having said that I was unable to go to Teslive and listen to the Reus system. I might need to find someone in the Bay Area that has had a system done and see if I can listen to it. Thanks for your input.