TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Reus Audio Upgrade for Model S Demo at TesLive tomorrow

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by ORB, Jul 11, 2013.

1. ORB

ORB Member

On behalf of Amir from the TM forum, Cliff from Reus Audio will be on hand at Teslive in Milpitas from 11 AM to 2 PM tomorrow to provide an opportunity for those who are interested in our SF Bay Area group buy to listen to the Reus Model S audio upgrade. Others who are interested in the upgrade are invited also. Cliff can be contacted at Reus if someone needs to be accommodated at a different time.

Oliver
    Sunnyvale, CA

2. Six

Six Member

I am in a factory tour at 12. So will likely be back at hotel near 2pm end time. If you get a chance post where you are so I can find the demo. Thanks

3. ORB

ORB Member

Six,

The Reus people will be available the rest of today and tomorrow to demo their system. Look for them in the canopied vendor area (next to TeslaAccessories).

Oliver

4. artsci

artsci Sponsor

I've listened to the Reus system in the Model S at TESLIVE three times over a two day period. I was able to listen to music that I know well. I was one of the skeptics about whether it would make much of a difference over the factory studio system but now I'm believer -- it makes a huge difference. The sound has a clarity and presence like nothing I've heard in car before.

In fact I was so impressed I signed up for an installation as soon as in can be arranged in the DC-Baltimore region.

5. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Artsci; glad to hear your thoughts, I have been thinking about this and after listening to my std sound system for a couple of months realize how poor it really is. I have all my albums on FLAC and somewhat better than MP3 but having said that I was unable to go to Teslive and listen to the Reus system. I might need to find someone in the Bay Area that has had a system done and see if I can listen to it. Thanks for your input.