TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Reus installation

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Brewcitpizza, Apr 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Brewcitpizza

Brewcitpizza Member

I have a late 2014 P85D with the UHFS and I am seriously considering a Reus installation. I'm just leary of dropping over 5k on something I can't hear. Especially when 5k can get me a lot locally on a custom install. And that's replacing every speaker and adding 2 jlw6.

Does anyone near milwaukee have a 2.5 or better Reus installation that wouldn't mind demoing it?

2. Galve2000

Galve2000 Member

I look at it this way.. the sooner u make this investment, the longer u will get to enjoy it.

Value is kind of in the eye of the beholder.. and I opted out of the sound studio/UHFS package so there was nowhere for me to go but up up up. but for me, it was worth every penny!

3. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

If you talk to Cliff he might be able to find someone with their system near you.

4. Brewcitpizza

Brewcitpizza Member

I sent him a request a few days ago to see if there was anyone near me as well that would be willing to demo there's. I'm sure I'll hear back sometime next week.

5. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Yah, sure, you betsyah.

6. TampaRich

TampaRich Member

Lots of positive reviews on the Reus system, and installation experience, on this board. Cliff has installed their system in over 100 Teslas. No worries about battery drain with Reus. Can you say the same for your local installer?