Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reus installation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a late 2014 P85D with the UHFS and I am seriously considering a Reus installation. I'm just leary of dropping over 5k on something I can't hear. Especially when 5k can get me a lot locally on a custom install. And that's replacing every speaker and adding 2 jlw6.

Does anyone near milwaukee have a 2.5 or better Reus installation that wouldn't mind demoing it?

I look at it this way.. the sooner u make this investment, the longer u will get to enjoy it.

Value is kind of in the eye of the beholder.. and I opted out of the sound studio/UHFS package so there was nowhere for me to go but up up up. but for me, it was worth every penny!

I have a late 2014 P85D with the UHFS and I am seriously considering a Reus installation. I'm just leary of dropping over 5k on something I can't hear. Especially when 5k can get me a lot locally on a custom install. And that's replacing every speaker and adding 2 jlw6.

Does anyone near milwaukee have a 2.5 or better Reus installation that wouldn't mind demoing it?
If you talk to Cliff he might be able to find someone with their system near you.

Lots of positive reviews on the Reus system, and installation experience, on this board. Cliff has installed their system in over 100 Teslas. No worries about battery drain with Reus. Can you say the same for your local installer?