TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Reus upgrade

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by Merrill, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Wondering if anyone in the Bay Area has had the Reus audio upgrade in there Model S

2. professionalr

professionalr Member

How much was your Reus audio upgrade? Im looking into it if the studio surround sounds as bad as I've heard.

3. JPP

JPP Active Member

FWIW, I was at Teslive and got to listen to the Reus system. A MAJOR upgrade to the factory systems (both the Standard and the Sound Studio). Search the forums--one member is trying to put together a group buy at a discount and have the Reus crew come to the Bay Area to bang out the upgrades (apparently takes about 3-5 hours per vehicle).

4. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

+1 that. I sat in their demo car and played half a dozen tracks that I'm very familiar with (and that cause issues for the studio sound system). The Reus system really is very good, and in my mind makes the studio sound system what it should be (i.e. how it was advertised). Still too rich for my blood unfortunately.

5. EMDoc

EMDoc Member

they have 4 different versions. The one I have is the mid grade. replacing the factory sub and a pillar tweeters. about 3700 or so. Sounds fantastic. Call and speak with cliff about the options.