Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reus upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FWIW, I was at Teslive and got to listen to the Reus system. A MAJOR upgrade to the factory systems (both the Standard and the Sound Studio). Search the forums--one member is trying to put together a group buy at a discount and have the Reus crew come to the Bay Area to bang out the upgrades (apparently takes about 3-5 hours per vehicle).

FWIW, I was at Teslive and got to listen to the Reus system. A MAJOR upgrade to the factory systems (both the Standard and the Sound Studio). Search the forums--one member is trying to put together a group buy at a discount and have the Reus crew come to the Bay Area to bang out the upgrades (apparently takes about 3-5 hours per vehicle).

+1 that. I sat in their demo car and played half a dozen tracks that I'm very familiar with (and that cause issues for the studio sound system). The Reus system really is very good, and in my mind makes the studio sound system what it should be (i.e. how it was advertised). Still too rich for my blood unfortunately.

they have 4 different versions. The one I have is the mid grade. replacing the factory sub and a pillar tweeters. about 3700 or so. Sounds fantastic. Call and speak with cliff about the options.