Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reuters: "Tesla readies revamped Model 3 with project 'Highland' -sources" [projected 3rd quarter 2023]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Leave it to the internet to have already 'shopped this one photo leak into virtual reality. All for the 'gram.

1681595086835.png

Attachments

• 1681594779082.png
    1681594779082.png
    299.2 KB · Views: 95
Interesting how a plastic bumper and slimmer headlights can change the character of a car.

I think the change to the Y will be more dramatic. As some have stated now would be a good time to differentiate the Y more from the 3 with a different style headlight.

Going to miss the urbine wheels.

You won't have to swipe the screen to change direction, it'll automatically choose the direction for you based on sensors, logic, neural networks, etc. and will do so with perfect accuracy most of the time.
Thank goodness, the abolsute task of having to choose direction of my vehicle over years has been a hard road. Look forward to watching out for when the 2pc error rate has me crashing into a wall.

• Funny
Reactions: Jclboston
Re: fog lights. I've had a number of cars with useless fog lights... My M3s are actually useful, especially for those days when the wet road turns into the amazing light absorbing roads. I find the useful enough that I use the stupidly named buttons to add a quick control. I'd miss them.

Reactions: DrGriz
There always the BMW/Lexus EVs. :)
Dear God that's so ugly it should be illegal! Somebody should post that on BMW forums where people complain bitterly about the BMW ugly grill. Might make them feel better. A grill that is truly much uglier than BMWs! That looks like a prop that came from a sci-fi horror movie.

• Funny
Reactions: jeremymc7