Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reveal of My Ruined Tesla....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Designed and Pic taken by yours truly!! Some things were done accidentally and left as is... the black hood and black trunk, had ruined the wrap and decided to leave as is.

fresh tires!!
FBB0EF5A-EC7B-415F-8542-EFFBD5203878.jpeg

Reactions: wooter
Where did you get the diffuser and can you make the 4th brake light blink really fast when braking?

From a Russian company... CMSTuning... you can find them on Instagram. And as for the light blinking, I’m sure you can get it to blink really fast if you pump your brakes really fast lol ... It does blink with the turn signal and hazards. But to answer your question, it does not blink when braking. I tapped into the current brake lights, but I’m sure you can just add a brake light flash module on eBay and make it work. Great Idea!!

• Funny
Reactions: MountainPass
CMST do you have video on installation? Do you have to take off rear bumper to connect the wires? How do you connect it?

no I don’t have a video but it’s fairly simple... and yes the oem rear Diffuser comes completely off. I wired the light to my brake lights in the trunk. Took me about 30 min. Any audio shop can do it for you if you don’t feel comfortable.