Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reveal of My Ruined Tesla....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been all over Southern California, AZ and Mexico about 30 times... gets admired more than anything... no issues whatsoever...
I don't doubt it. I think I am referring to what the other poster might have meant...... At some point, some day, it might just get vandalized or broken in. Not something I am willing to do just to have a fancy unusual car. I will just admire this one and wish luck :)

From the photos the diffuser looks maybe a hair too shallow for my tastes, and the foils a bit on the thick side but other than that way better than stock and the styling works well with the rest of what you've done.

Concur on the red center caps for the wheels. An overdone accent. If you still want a step up in lightening from the dark metal on black and have some scrap body wrap leftover though that might work, though?

From the photos the diffuser looks maybe a hair too shallow for my tastes, and the foils a bit on the thick side but other than that way better than stock and the styling works well with the rest of what you've done.

Concur on the red center caps for the wheels. An overdone accent. If you still want a step up in lightening from the dark metal on black and have some scrap body wrap leftover though that might work, though?
I agree on the center caps... kept the red ones on for about a day and went back to the anthracite color.

Attachments

• 7235C8BF-203F-4EC9-9632-ECAE1B31BD96.jpeg
    7235C8BF-203F-4EC9-9632-ECAE1B31BD96.jpeg
    688.3 KB · Views: 139
  • 14B3A34E-97C1-4325-A77F-D44A077AAC81.png
    14B3A34E-97C1-4325-A77F-D44A077AAC81.png
    1,013.7 KB · Views: 97
Personal tastes aside, I think you car came out really well!

If I had to offer up a negative opinion, only the black around the license plate was displeasing for me. I think the ground effects kits look way better than I would have expected.

Sorry if I missed it, but have you seen a change in range or performance?

Personal tastes aside, I think you car came out really well!

If I had to offer up a negative opinion, only the black around the license plate was displeasing for me. I think the ground effects kits look way better than I would have expected.

Sorry if I missed it, but have you seen a change in range or performance?

Going from a lighter wheel and bigger tire it didn’t affect much the range, but after lowering it and adding the aero kit I get better range at 70+ Highways speeds... im assuming the aerodynamics come into play...

• Informative
Reactions: Massive Attack
I think you did a great job, car looks sick. I love how it looks lowered but not slammed. Perfect ride height for my taste. I just had the MPP comfort kit installed and only had it lowered about 1/2" as I wanted to wait for it to settle before going in for an adjustment. Would love to get it to your ride height. Could you be so kind to measure the height from floor to fender? Would greatly appreciate it.

I think you did a great job, car looks sick. I love how it looks lowered but not slammed. Perfect ride height for my taste. I just had the MPP comfort kit installed and only had it lowered about 1/2" as I wanted to wait for it to settle before going in for an adjustment. Would love to get it to your ride height. Could you be so kind to measure the height from floor to fender? Would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you so much!!! I don’t have the car with me as I am out town for work. I know the front was dropped 1” and rear 1.4” was...