Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reveal of My Ruined Tesla....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm old, so while it's not something I'd do to my car, I think it looks very tastefully done. The black TESLA lettering on the back looks very sharp. Even though I wouldn't mod my car, it's really fun to see all the things people do to their beloved Teslas to make them their own statement of their personality.

I think it's great that Tesla has a car that appeals to such a wide variety of personality types and age groups. My grumpy old self will keep all my glorious chrome, while you younger guys can black it out and lower it to your heart's content.

I've yet to see another car model appeal to such a wide audience.

I'm old, so while it's not something I'd do to my car, I think it looks very tastefully done. The black TESLA lettering on the back looks very sharp. Even though I wouldn't mod my car, it's really fun to see all the things people do to their beloved Teslas to make them their own statement of their personality.

I think it's great that Tesla has a car that appeals to such a wide variety of personality types and age groups. My grumpy old self will keep all my glorious chrome, while you younger guys can black it out and lower it to your heart's content.

I've yet to see another car model appeal to such a wide audience.

Perfectly put... 100 agree... and congratulations on your Tesla.