Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Reversing 2 years of wear-n-tear on a Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Magnificent Moe!

My Sig Red has some paint scratches where the clear bra wasn't installed by Tesla. When the new vehicle arrives, there will be plenty of time for you to get the Sig Red like new again. Your excellent cleaning products keep it looking almost new. Applying Reload makes those scratches almost disappear.

PS: I do ask our Tesla Service Center to not wash my car. The scratches on the loaner Model S are a clue they aren't touchless washes!

Fantastic Mark. Looking forward to your new arrival.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I missed it, but it looked like none of the services described on the home page included the nano coat, and I didn't see any indication of what that costs.

All our nano coating are $495...we offer them for paint, wheels, glass, trim, and leather interior

@MoeMistry has graciously donated time and materials for a Tech Session 1 training for the OC Tesla Club a week from today, Sunday, October 18, 2015 at Noon.

The OC Club is having a brunch before the event and still have room for BOTH the brunch and Tech Session 1 with Glistening Perfection (Moe).

The Club announcement is on this thread.

The sign-up for the Tech Session 1 is here. First 10 RSVPs are in and the rest are on waiting list (to gauge interest in another class.)

Is posting exact price of this exact service frowned upon?

I'm honestly asking. I'm sure lots of people on here have similar situations and instead of getting a custom quote we can make more informed decision with a price.

Or is it like asking how much people make?

Is posting exact price of this exact service frowned upon?

I'm honestly asking. I'm sure lots of people on here have similar situations and instead of getting a custom quote we can make more informed decision with a price.

Or is it like asking how much people make?

There are many variables that go into a quote.

It would be like asking a friend how much the dr. charged to get rid of his headache.

Without seeing a patient, how do you know what course of action is needed and what treatments are required?

The scope of work in THIS project was about $3k