Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Review: Model3Part PRO - Center Console Organizer Tray

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Full disclosure, I won this item though the Vendor's givaway post from:
Vendor - Giveaway from Model3Part Shop

The item shipped via USPS on Dec 29th, and I received it Jan 6th. The package was in an Amazon box with the sender as BougeRV and shipped from Lexington, KY. Inside the Amazon box was another box which contained the organizer. The item is made in China as is most items these days. If the seller continues to ship from stock from a US address, this will be a huge positive and will take out some of the frustration that people have when ordering from a supplier that ships directly from China which could end up taking a month or two for delivery.

The organizer itself is well made with the outside being made from a sturdy plastic. The plastic appears to be one piece. It is not 3D printed.

The inside is lined with a similar felt like material that comes close to matching the material Tesla uses for the center tray. Color wise it might just be a hair bit darker.

With the previous console organizer I bought, the felt seemed to brush off easy and didn't give me confidence that it could stand up to much friction. This one gave me more confidence. However, with material of this type, any heavy rubbing will most likely cause permanent deformation in the material.

There are cutouts for the front two USB ports along with a rear cutout for the console light.

I am big fan that there's two built in coin holder slots and two places to hold credit cards. There's a lot of space to store stuff but be aware that the front half will be covered when the charging tray is in the down position. Since I have the Taptes wireless charger, I rarely lift up the tray since the charger seems to get in the way of the tray being in the fully up position.

With this organizer in place, it is obvious that access to the deep part of the center console will be inaccessible. You'll have to remove the tray to access it.

Ultimately I'm really happy with the tray. If I didn't get it for free, I'd still highly consider buying it since it checks a lot of my boxes of what I'm looking for in an organizer (coin holder, card holder, space for 2 sunglasses). If this was available when I bought my previous center organizer, I'd definitely buy this one instead since they're both around the same price. Currently it is listed on their website at $24.

PRO - Center Console Organizer Tray for Tesla Model 3 2017 2018 2019

See pics below. Forgive the harsh lighting. Had to use a LED flashlight since my garage is dark. Also forgive the smudges on my glasses.

AB4FC173-E6FA-44E0-81A0-837AB50783C3.jpeg

A12F3105-B466-4D67-B071-5ECBF533A33A.jpeg
D37770F4-6A71-42F5-ABAA-34AA9F96AE09.jpeg

5E49C747-6985-4D5C-BACF-B2954DBE4CD6.jpeg

9937A594-2A90-4CAC-8D12-E80977A9C0EC.jpeg

7F66DCD6-3120-47E9-9723-624AE308EF7C.jpeg

76360923-AB70-4A0D-B7AF-B12AE49F5811.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: John Snow
Having just sent back the organizer made by Evannex, after I learned that Tesla changed the dimensions of the console after June, 2019, the question arises: does this organizer fit cars built after that date?

Last edited: