Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Review: OEDRO floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We live high in the mountains not far from Big Bear Lake, California, and as we park outdoors, it's a given that we are going to be tracking mud, snow, and grime into our cars. As a result, we value having durable, rugged floor mats that are easy to clean while protecting the floor.

We were recently asked to review a set of all weather floor mats for our family's Model 3. The brand is OEDRO, and the "Off Road 4x4 DIY" mats came in this large box not long after some significant snowfalls and freshly fallen rain and sleet. We appreciated that the mats arrived flat rather than rolled up in a smaller box, as this made them easier to install.
IMG_5525.jpeg

Here's what the mats looked like right out of the box. The rubber seems pretty thick and durable. (Naturally, with the snow and incessant road grime, the car hadn't been washed in a while.)
IMG_5528.jpeg

The first mat to go in was in the driver position. It fit snugly, and over the ensuing couple of weeks of usage, we noticed no movement. This is actually an improvement over the higher end "3D Maxpider" mats in our classic Model S which have shifted around more than desired. Truthfully, I'd prefer if the driver mat could cover more of the area in front of the pedals, but I personally haven't seen any Tesla mats that do this.
IMG_5529.jpeg

Here's the passenger side mat. Initially, it didn't seem to lay quite as flat as the driver side mat, but it actually fit the contours of the car well, and over time it's proven to be a good fit.
IMG_5531.jpeg

Finally, here's the mat for the rear seat area. It covers about as much area as other mats, but I'd prefer if some of the nooks in the front of the footwell could be covered slightly more completely. Overall, though, it's great for protecting the floor from kids (or adults) trouncing in with really dirty shoes.
IMG_5534.jpeg

We do like the appearance of these mats and they don't seem to look "cheap" at all. I would consider them to be a solid choice, especially compared to the OEM "all weather" mats which are likely to be significantly more expensive in the Tesla store.

Also, for those who are interested, another review of OEDRO mats was posted a couple of years ago:
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/new-floor-mats-“oedro”.190242/

Here is the link to the floor mats Amazon listing: Amazon.com

And here is the OEDRO Amazon store: OEDRO

OEDRO asked me to mention the following regarding some of the comments @abasile made about the fit of the mats.

On the driver's side, if the front of the mat is too long, the accelerator and brake pedals may get stuck, causing a safety issue, so this is the reason why OEDRO doesn't cover more area in front of the pedals. Regarding the passenger side mat, the reviewer mentioned that it is caused by the extrusion of the packaging. We believe it will automatically take the correct shape after using it for a period of time. It has little effect and can even be ignored.

I live in Connecticut and got these for my Model 3 in mid 2020 (plan to move them into my 2022). I would say they are fantastic for the money spent on them. Easy to clean and keeps all the snow, slush, dirt and grime from touching the floors of your car.