Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Review of Prodashcam.com's Blackvue Install in SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's a quick recap of my experience with Prodashcam.com:

Ordering, Scheduling, and Costs

Super easy. I called and reached Aaron (the proprietor of Prodashcam.com) right away. I explained what I needed, negotiated some discounts for two cars and cash payment, and scheduled a time for the at-home installation later in the week. Afterwards, Aaron emailed me an invoice for the total amount due. Pricing was quite reasonable as well. For the DR-650S-2CH, he charged about the same pricing as what I was seeing on Amazon, and the installation was $139 with some additional costs for mileage outside of the Chino Hills area. All in all, a very fair deal.

Installation

Aaron arrived at my house right on time and got to work on my two cars. He took about 2 hours for the Tesla and 3 hours for my Volvo, a car he was less familiar with. The installs were very clean (pics enclosed of the Tesla install). Finally, he took some time to explain to me how to sync the cams with my phones and how to operate the devices. . During the entire time, Aaron was very professional and courteous.
File_000.jpeg
File_001.jpeg
File_002.jpeg
File_003.jpeg

Recommendation

Thumbs up!