Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Review of the Bridgestone Tourenza QuietTrack 19” replacements

DragonRand

Mar 20, 2021
Springfield, MO
100% rear for normal acceleration, I've checked this many times with scanmytesla. 100% rear regen braking. Front motor starts to kick in at moderate acceleration, but never for my normal driving. For sure, the rear tires wear quicker.
This now makes me wonder about winter driving. I want AWD in slick winter conditions but does the RWD bias on the LR MY mean I’m effectively driving a rwd vehicle in snow? Doesn’t seem optimal!

jcanoe

Oct 2, 2020
Maryland
The Long Range Model Y, Performance Model have traction control and stability control. The Model Y can apply power to the front wheels if the rear wheels start to slip. The OE all season tires (Continental and Goodyear) that come on the Long Range Model Y are not optimal for winter driving. Upgrading to better tires for winter driving will have the greatest impact on how the Model Y handles in snow, ice conditions.

Reactions: CyberCowboy

avs007

May 14, 2021
PacNW
Also, I’m not sure if this is the case in the US, but Bridgestone has a 90 day money back guarantee which was one of the main reasons I went with these figuring I was one of the first people reporting new tires.
If you buy your tires at Discount Tire, they do the same thing for 30 days, regardless what tires they are, as long as you bought them from them.

Reactions: Stakis

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC