TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Revolutionize Your Commute

Discussion in 'Video' started by CTemp222, Jan 25, 2016.

1. CTemp222

CTemp222 Member

2. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

I bet they are prepping the the reality that one day they will need to advertise. Probably around Christmas, as MB does.

3. Ulmo

Ulmo Active Member

#3 Ulmo, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
    It is: a mute excerpt of the above video is now shown as the background to the front page of TeslaMotors.Com which as you know is all about urging you to start the sales process to consider buying one.

Also, they did another one which is very much about encouraging you to buy a Tesla, mentioned in the next thread: Tesla Hong Kong Video

4. BrokerDon

BrokerDon Member

The only "oops" I saw was the Tesla "Summoned" from the garage at an angle... not straight out which I believe is currently the only Summon mode. I know because our garage also requires a 90º turn as soon as you exit our garage to get out of our driveway... which to my knowledge isn't possible with Summon 1.0

5. CTemp222

CTemp222 Member

Maybe its a new feature that they're testing?