Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Revving the engine errr...Motor?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this might sound childish but I was recently invited to a car club outing where a group of people that have high performance cars (Ferrari's, Lambo's, R8's, etc.) periodically attend so they can show off how the cars look and then they get to show off what their car can do. While I wont get into whether or not the activities that took place to "show what the cars can do" is legal or not, it did bring up an interesting question for me during one of the group pit stops. At this particular stop, the coordinator wanted to get some video footage of everyone's car all lined up in a single line and to rev the engine as he passed by for the shot. I got to thinking, if i had my car in the line, how would I visibly (and audibly) show the cars muscle without actually making a sound at all? My car is from Nov 18 so I don't have the pedestrian noise maker and it's laughable to think of even using that to show of strength. Just curious if anyone else has thought about this or might know what we ICEless car owners could do in a situation like that. Thanks