Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RFS - Memphis, TN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning TMC. I live in Memphis, TN and am beginning my process of buying a Tesla. The main reason I am interested in the Tesla Model S is because of the rear-facing seats. With 5 of us in our family and grandparents living out of town, the Model S suddenly becomes practical if it will work with two of or three small kids. Unfortunately, the Nashville sales staff doesn't have a model with RFS installed as such, no way to test it out until we take a trip to see the grandparents in San Diego and rent one of Turo. I don't want to wait that long to see if they will work. If they don't work then I can shift my focus to another potential vehicle, X or other. We already have a large SUV and that is why I am primarily interested in the sedan. So, after all of that info, is there anybody in Memphis with RFS that wouldn't mind meeting my family and I to put the boys in the back seat? Thanks for considering.

Gavin

We put a deposit down on a CPO 2013 P85 a few weeks ago. Taking delivery in nashville at this time, at least that is the plan. Wanted to see if anybody had any experiences picking up CPOs at the Nashville/Brentwood service center and potential reviews of their service. Coming in from Memphis for it and then driving. Ack the next day, at least that is the tentative plan.

Gavin

Been there several times, never shopping for a CPO. Staff has had lots of turnover over the past 3 years, but I am not aware of any poor service. I now at least one Memphian who did get a CPO, I think ,there ..@cheztir

The RFS are neat but your kids need to be pretty small and it gets hot back there.