Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RHD Full Self Driving beta approved?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Wol747

Aug 26, 2017
Tea Gardens
Anyone else in Australia have the same problem?
It's nearly fourteen days since I tapped the "button", the RHD beta downloaded and I started the week's "competency drives" data uploads: my app says I'm 99% competent (!) and the data upload is complete - but the FSD beta hasn't activated. No indication why....
Is there something else that I have to do? Perhaps a query on the US pages?

Anyone else in Australia have the same problem?
It's nearly fourteen days since I tapped the "button", the RHD beta downloaded and I started the week's "competency drives" data uploads: my app says I'm 99% competent (!) and the data upload is complete - but the FSD beta hasn't activated. No indication why....
Is there something else that I have to do? Perhaps a query on the US pages?

I haven't had any problem downloading the BETA on my Model S. Did you fill out the special NDA Email Tesla sent about the "Private Beta" we are undertaking?
I had to fill that out first before it let me download.

Edited: Just a few minutes after posting the above I got a notification on the app that my 99% was confirmed and the car "authorised" and activated ota!
Co-incidence, or does Fremont monitor these pages?
I will wait until the roads are dry before trying it out - could be a long wait!

Reactions: Hairyman
I haven't had any problem downloading the BETA on my Model S. Did you fill out the special NDA Email Tesla sent about the "Private Beta" we are undertaking?
I had to fill that out first before it let me download.
Yes, mine's an S, and of course I had to go through all the waivers etc like everyone else. The ota download didn't come through though immediately.

Excellent news to hear @Wol747 . I hear what @BCTS is saying, but I might offer that unless we’re all under non-disclosure agreements then offering your thoughts and questions is not unreasonable.

Also well done on being selected by Tesla as someone who is likely to be a good driver.