Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rhode Island TM3 Owners?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not that Im aware of. Let's start one! 2020 Model 3 SR+ here. Im located in Westerly.

I checked the Tesla website and none were listed yet for Rhode Island! I'm a retired USAF disabled Vet and would love to join, but unable to be involved in the setup and organization of such a club. Maybe we could ask our Tesla advisors in Warwick to reach out to other owners and see if their interested in forming a club and direct them here *Rhode Island TM3 Owners?*

I checked the Tesla website and none were listed yet for Rhode Island! I'm a retired USAF disabled Vet and would love to join, but unable to be involved in the setup and organization of such a club. Maybe we could ask our Tesla advisors in Warwick to reach out to other owners and see if their interested in forming a club and direct them here *Rhode Island TM3 Owners?*

Sounds cool to me!

Hello RI Tesla Owners. I’d like to start up a Tesla Owners Club for Rhode Island, but not really sure how to do so (to get recognized and such officially). Anyone with any info, I’d love to hear how! Looking forward to getting one up and running and maybe a meet up at the E. Greenwich SC!