Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RI Area Body Shop

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just had a great body shop experience at Curreri Collision in Johnston, RI, right off 295. I had backed my Model Y into something in my garage (like a knucklehead). Curreri is a Tesla certified center, did a great job, gave me a loaner and charged me a very reasonable fee. They are proud Tesla repairers, featuring the logo on their street sign and the shirts they wear. I can’t recommend them highly enough. I hope you never need body work, but if you do, you can have a lot of confidence in them.

The Service Center told me they do not expect to do body work themselves any time soon, so Curreri will be a good option for the region for a while..

Reactions: TORQU3
I just had a great body shop experience at Curreri Collision in Johnston, RI, right off 295. I had backed my Model Y into something in my garage (like a knucklehead). Curreri is a Tesla certified center, did a great job, gave me a loaner and charged me a very reasonable fee. They are proud Tesla repairers, featuring the logo on their street sign and the shirts they wear. I can’t recommend them highly enough. I hope you never need body work, but if you do, you can have a lot of confidence in them.

The Service Center told me they do not expect to do body work themselves any time soon, so Curreri will be a good option for the region for a while..
I second that! Had a great experience with them as well. They installed a Stealth trailer hitch for my bike rack on my Model 3. True professionals!