TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Rial Lugano (silver) wheels with Hakka R2 snow tires Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by RiverwoodRider, Apr 14, 2018.

1. RiverwoodRider

RiverwoodRider Supporting Member

Four Rial Lugano (Bright Silver) 19” wheels mounted with Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 non-studded snow tires with Tesla TPMS sensors (Dec 2014+ version)

Lug nuts and gorilla socket included.

7/32” tread remaining.

$1500 plus you pay shipping (or pick them up in Wisconsin) New: $2400.00

These were mounted in winter on both a 2014 (December) S 85 and a 2016 S 90D and are incredibly good.
    All four fit in the back of a Model S (with seats down)

These won’t fit my Model 3; otherwise, I would keep them.

Chain Up.jpg

IMG_3156.JPG

2. Buddyroe

Buddyroe Active Member

I just have one question. Why in the hell would anyone live in that miserable, God forsaken place? :eek:

Please say those pics are very recent.

• Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  3. RiverwoodRider

The white S was photographed in Dec 2014 in Colorado. I did not need chains with those tires - in spite of the sign. The black one was in Wisconsin in February 2018 shortly before I shifted to the summer tires.

4. Kandiru

Kandiru Active Member

Just in support of this item, I just installed Bright Silver on my car, look gorgeous.

5. RiverwoodRider

Winter is coming! These are still available and have been stored in my garage in Wisconsin.

6. smertler

smertler Member

Are these still available? Any issues with running on the inside of the wheel well when making sharp turns? I've read on some forums where that has been an issue due to the offset being different than the original wheels. Thanks.

7. OlderThanDirt

OlderThanDirt Member

4507CE81-5C83-4C77-9B0B-7F599FA40CB2.jpeg I believe the wheel well shape has been changed slightly on later cars to eliminate the chance of rubbing?????

That said I’ve experienced it very minimally backing up turning sharply (direction of the vents in the wheel well) and only on the passenger side.

The shoulder on the winter tires is more square (when new). After some wear the second season running these tires it never reacurred.

It certainly wasn’t enough of an issue to prevent me from using this tire and wheel combination.

8. RiverwoodRider

They are still available.
    I did not experience any issues when I used them on my 2014 or 2016 Model S.
    I can take a photo of the treads as OlderThanDirt did and post them in a little while.

Getting them to Colorado from Wisconsin is problematic. Do you have a shipping solution?

9. RiverwoodRider

Here are photos of each tire.

Attached Files:

10. smertler

smertler Member

Thanks for the information. I'm going to pass for now.

11. RiverwoodRider

Now $1000.
    Please note, these are in Wisconsin. Shipping is very expensive and will be your responsibility. If you want to arrange to meet, let me know via direct message.

12. Leeole7

Leeole7 Member

Hi there - Are these still available?

13. RiverwoodRider

Yes. And you are reasonably close!

14. RiverwoodRider

Time to move these out of my garage.

15. Kosh

Kosh Member

If this guy falls through PM me, I like these wheels. I also visit Wisconsin often.

16. RiverwoodRider

Some additional information:
    Lug nuts and gorilla socket included.

7/32” tread remaining. (5-6 mm)
    These were mounted in winter on both a 2014 (December) S 85 and a 2016 S 90D and are incredibly good.
    All four fit in the back of a Model S (with seats down)
    They have about 21,500 miles on them across about 11 months of use. I put them on in Dec 2014 about two weeks after I got my S85 and drove to Santa Fe, NM and back (when the only route was through MN and SD...) I used them that winter and the following (again going to NM and back). I also used them on the S90D in winter 2017-18 (and another trip to NM). That trip we hit an ice storm in Nebraska. We had to change our route but we stayed on the road where lots of others did not.

They have been stored in my garage on wood since February 2018. I got my 3 in April 2018, and confirmed the tires would not fit the 3. That's when they went up here.

17. ccook

ccook Member

Let me know if these are still available , i live in the Duluth area and can pick these up

18. ccook

ccook Member

I do need to confirm whether these will fit on a 2016 p90d ?

19. RiverwoodRider

FYI, I have 3 people interested. If you haven't yet responded, please wait. It seems likely one of these folks will want these and it it FIFO.
    Thanks.

20. RiverwoodRider

I am not qualified to answer that. They fit both my 2014 S 85 and my 2016 S 90D. If it helps, the VIN on 2016 90D was 1673xx