Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Richmond super charger ribbon cutting ceremony - October 24, 2013 - *video*

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

andrewket

Dec 20, 2012
It was a great, albeit cold day in Richmond today. The supercharger is officially online. We had about 33 cars/owners show up, and a few VIPs. Several owners were interviewed by local and state media outlets (TV, magazines). Afterwards a few of us had lunch at Chili's which made the property management representative VERY happy.

Youtube says it's still processing the videos (it's being really slow today.) I'm going to post the links here and hopefully they will become live soon enough. If not I'll fix it later.

Andrew

James Chen, Tesla Motors

Senator A. Donald McEachin, Virginia Senate

Jim Cheng, Virginia Secretary of Commerce

Ribbon cutting ceremony & property management representative

Last edited by a moderator:
"Telsa???" Grrrr politicians man... they don't even try.

It was a great, albeit cold day in Richmond today. The supercharger is officially online. We had about 33 cars/owners show up, and a few VIPs. Several owners were interviewed by local and state media outlets (TV, magazines). Afterwards a few of us had lunch at Chili's which made the property management representative VERY happy.

Youtube says it's still processing the videos (it's being really slow today.) I'm going to post the links here and hopefully they will become live soon enough. If not I'll fix it later.

Andrew

James Chen, Tesla Motors

Senator A. Donald McEachin, Virginia Senate

Jim Cheng, Virginia Secretary of Commerce

Ribbon cutting ceremony & property management representative

Last edited by a moderator:
The second video finished processing 5 hours after I uploaded it. The other two are still processing. Clearly YouTube is having problems. If it doesn't clear by morning I'll re-upload.

Edit: they are all working now.

Last edited: