Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Richmond VA - ALL Non-Employee Deliveries on HOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately no, but since it's a relatively new location I think we can assume it's training or equipment related.

After a lot of pushing, my inside delivery guy in Vegas finally went up the chain to ask and confirmed today. I requested delivery location change today as well and a few hours later, I have a VIN after waiting over 3 weeks for one...

• Informative
Reactions: tracksyde
At the legislative event last evening, I was told that the Richmond location was certified for Model 3 deliveries that day and deliveries can begin there around the 19th or so. That is around when new vehicles being assigned VINs would be able to arrive in Tyson’s so probably no need to get assigned to Tyson’s anymore.

Reactions: mattreidy
To clarify, apparently VIN matching starts for Richmond deliveries around the 19th, not that deliveries themselves start at that time.

Now I have to decide on PPF or nanosealants or whatever... I'm not sure I'm going to spring for XPEL again.

To clarify, apparently VIN matching starts for Richmond deliveries around the 19th, not that deliveries themselves start at that time.

Now I have to decide on PPF or nanosealants or whatever... I'm not sure I'm going to spring for XPEL again.

I received my VIN and currently taking delivery on the 19th at Glen Allen, VA. Can’t wait any longer but it’s finally coming !