Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Richmond VA Red Model 3 at Delivery Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know how many they get in but that place was like a ghost town today. I saw no model 3's out front honestly seemed like no one was there but sales people. I heard a rumor the service manager has a 3 so I drove to the back to look and found this brand new 3 with some spots noted for fixing.

Check out the bottom of the front door. It was a red sport, I was afraid of getting yelled at so I didn't have time to try to see vin. Can't be many people waiting for a red sport in RVA thought maybe they come here and would see. Also interesting to see how they noted the bad spots, looks like a rock chip from transport.

First time I've seen a 3 in person, I did NOT spot it at first I literally passed it and only noticed it as I was driving out. It is small! Not super small but smaller looking then I expected. I wanted to touch it so bad but it's not mine so I didn't :)

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO ATTACH AN IMAGE!!! ARGHJ!!!

https://imgur.com/a/xk5NIU8

Attachments

• IMG_5200.JPG
    IMG_5200.JPG
    633.2 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
You click on Upload Image File? The button is at the bottom of the new post box... or in the More Options if you are editing...

What were you trying to do that didn’t work, exactly?

And what is a Model 3 Red Sport? You mean it had the Sport wheels? Good pic once it came up in Imgur. :D

These were there on May 25th. Saw red one still in back awaiting repairs (VIN 15799), but a blue aero and msm aero were in the delivery bay with happy folks there to drive em home. Still waiting for my msm sport from a 4-12 config. Not even a VIN yet...

Attachments

• A288D23B-EA3E-4043-8D86-3FF72CFB93B5.jpeg
    A288D23B-EA3E-4043-8D86-3FF72CFB93B5.jpeg
    769.3 KB · Views: 73
hah thats the back lot yeah. Ours may be on the same truck? I also have sport but mine is silver, did you do the trick on the Tesla site to get your vin? Thats how I got my vin. I put a wall charger in my cart, and kept going and it shows you your vin (sometimes). They don't give vin until 7 days before delivery now but you should email Tesla, did you ever get an email from a person? I got the email and eventually a call after I did everything on the site that needed doing.

hah thats the back lot yeah. Ours may be on the same truck? I also have sport but mine is silver, did you do the trick on the Tesla site to get your vin? Thats how I got my vin. I put a wall charger in my cart, and kept going and it shows you your vin (sometimes). They don't give vin until 7 days before delivery now but you should email Tesla, did you ever get an email from a person? I got the email and eventually a call after I did everything on the site that needed doing.

Just got the call, production finished, transport to Richmond is being arranged! They’ll call to schedule pickup in next 48hrs. VIN still not up, but she sent me the pro-forma MVPA with the VIN to I can finalize loan paperwork. Excited!