Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ride along in my P3D+ at Buttonwillow at Tesla Corsa 8

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was rooting for you to catch and pass whoever you were chasing and just as it seems you caught up to him the video ends. boo..

I'll have to look at the full session video, can't remember what happened next lol.

Great video, i really like that mounting location!

Wifey's idea! Started with it centered but the mirror got in the way. Loving this new GoPro, way better than the shaky Ram mount/TrackAddict cell phone video I was getting before. Now just gotta figure out how to get TrackAddict to control the GoPro so I can get the overlays.

IMG_20200302_174541.jpg

You want Race Render, it's the companion software for Track Addict: RaceRender by HP Tuners | Video+Data Products

It's fairly basic but relatively powerful!

Yeah I've used it before. Haven't spent the $40 yet for the full length exports but if I can get TA linked up to my GoPro I'll do it. I did it once here at home but couldn't get it to work at the track. Didn't spend much time on it though.

Haven't spent the $40 yet for the full length exports but if I can get TA linked up to my GoPro I'll do it

It will let ya do that, you can basically manually align the TA data to any video that you import to the software and then utilize their data overlays for the visualizations. It's nice because you dont have to sync at the track and can adjust things afterwards.

• Love
Reactions: destructure00
Save the road trip for Laguna Seca. :D
Lots of clubs run triple days at the track, Fri, Sat and Sun.

Man that would be fun... It's a hike from here but probably worth it :cool:

I was looking through some pics from last weekend and zoomed in on one of the corner pics. Thought this was cool being able to see the tire flex over. Front, rear, and original below.

Screenshot_20200305-221007.png
Screenshot_20200305-221023.png
BW3_7652_1008_Feb2920_CaliPhoto.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200305-221007.png
    Screenshot_20200305-221007.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
  • Love
Reactions: beastmode13