Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ride in a Tesla in SF Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I'll be visiting SF Bay Area from this Saturday and as there aren't many Teslas in Poland, being a huge fan of them, I'd love to use this opportunity to finally ride in one. I know that you could rent a Model S using a service such as GetAround, but unfortunately because of my disability I wouldn't be able to drive it and my wife isn't comfortable with driving such an expensive car.

Because of that I'd like to ask you whether do you perhaps know a car (or taxi) service that uses Teslas. Or, perhaps, is there any club member that'd be kind enough to make my dream come true? I'd of course be able to pay for it.

Thanks for all the help!

After looking over the web pages for Hertz, it appears to only be available in certain countries outside the U.S.

Scannerman
"For a limited time, the Tesla Model S can be rented for only $149 per day! That’s over $100 off the normal daily rate. This offer is subject to availability at participating airport locations in Atlanta, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Phoenix, San Diego and San Francisco through March 31, 2017."
Tesla Model S | Hertz Dream Cars

upload_2016-11-26_12-22-45.png