Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Right Headlight Malfunction Detected

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am getting the right side headlight malfunctioning message on my 2015 Model S. When the car is parked and headlights are turned on, both headlights work fine, but while driving the right headlight does not work. The extended warranty has about 2 months left on it. Mobile tech is coming on Friday. Hopefully whatever is wrong it is covered (e,g, ballast?)
Mobile tech fixed it?

2015 S 85D. Just wanted to report the same error just popped up for right headlight but the headlight is actually working. Turning lights off and on will clear the error but error message came right back after a few miles of driving, still with working lights.
This comes up while I’m waiting for a service appointment this month for a faulty update that just occurred- leaving a message on my IC saying Software Update needed , Schedule Service. IC has not been working corrrctly after this OTA update. I’m hoping this is all a software issue. Appointment isn’t until the 27th of October though.