Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Right side fender camera coming off?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like the side camera cover or the camera entirely is starting to come off. Has this happened to anyone else? It's not completely off but you can see some of it is coming/sliding off. I'm not too worried about it coming off on its own but I feel like going through a car wash would be no bueno

It looks like the side camera cover or the camera entirely is starting to come off. Has this happened to anyone else? It's not completely off but you can see some of it is coming/sliding off. I'm not too worried about it coming off on its own but I feel like going through a car wash would be no bueno
What do you mean “going through a car wash”?

I think I may understand the issue.

What do you mean “going through a car wash”?

I think I may understand the issue.

That was just an example of how it seems like certain pressure may make it come off more or may cause water to get behind the camera. It looks like you can kind've see, for lack of a better word, the brackets that hold onto the camera piece that sticks out. Its hard to explain but its definitely not as "on there" as the left side.