Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rim repair around Bellevue WA area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There’s truly only one place to go imo.

Pricing depends on amount of damage. I’ve had better half scrape same passenger front wheel a couple of times, and it was very reasonable. I’ve had my 21” turbines stripped and painted/baked/etc in body color (silver gray metallic). Was pricey though well worth it imo.

Owned by couple of eclectic guys who really really know their stuff. Feel free to name drop, though it might get you a price hike as much as any additional love... ;). Just tell them it was the Brit who had them paint and then store their 21” tesla wheels last summer :)

Sound Wheel Works
14320 NE 21st St, Bellevue, WA 98007
(425) 449-8110
Google Maps

There’s truly only one place to go imo.

Pricing depends on amount of damage. I’ve had better half scrape same passenger front wheel a couple of times, and it was very reasonable. I’ve had my 21” turbines stripped and painted/baked/etc in body color (silver gray metallic). Was pricey though well worth it imo.

Owned by couple of eclectic guys who really really know their stuff. Feel free to name drop, though it might get you a price hike as much as any additional love... ;). Just tell them it was the Brit who had them paint and then store their 21” tesla wheels last summer :)

Sound Wheel Works
14320 NE 21st St, Bellevue, WA 98007
(425) 449-8110
Google Maps
Just picked up my M3P from Sound Wheel Works. They’re great…quick and good service!

Reactions: MikeBur