TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Rim Repair - GTA

Discussion in 'Canada' started by realtycoon, Aug 20, 2018.

1. realtycoon

realtycoon Member

Hi, Well I did the inevitable and got a bit of a scrape on the rim. Any suggestions for a rim repair service in the GTA that can fix the cosmetic damage on a 18" Aero Rim on a Model 3?
    Thanks

2. Tony_YYZ

Tony_YYZ Active Member

How bad is it? There's a touch up paint that you can buy from Canadian Tire that matches the aero rim colour pretty much spot-on.

3. Struja

Struja "Fanboy"

Two possible suggestions...

Many of us have had our calipers painted at Spence Tire in Scarborough. He farms out work to another guy who does rim repair and I believe we have at least one member who has used his guy with success.

The other option is to get your wheels powder coated, if that is an option and they will repair the wheel prior to powder coating. I used a guy call Quy's Coating in Brampton. He was quite good but a bit expensive.

4. Insilin

Insilin Member

You wouldn't happen to have the name of the touch up paint? I also scratched my rim and if theres a cheap option then I'm all in.

5. Tony_YYZ

Tony_YYZ Active Member

6. realtycoon

realtycoon Member

7. enwhy

enwhy Member