TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Rim Repair Recommendation in Melbourne

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Icey, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Icey

Icey Member

Anyone have any recommendation on Rim repairs in Melbourne?
    Tesla want $350 - Seems a little steep.
    Mobile repair guy is giving me the run around.

Its not too big, but annoys me.

IMG_6480.JPG

2. ARMARM

ARMARM Member

Have you tried The Wheelman, I know they cover up and down the East Coast ... I used them the other day, they did a great job and my wheel was a lot worse than yours. Here's a before & after ...

Attached Files:

3. Icey

Icey Member

Thanks, I'll check them out.

Whats the cost of that?

4. conman

conman Member

• Like x 1
  5. ARMARM

ARMARM Member

Mine was $175 ... just send them a photo of the wheel and they'll get back to you with a quote.

6. VOTS01

VOTS01 Member

I have used Wheel Solutions Australia for both the Model S and X. They are located about 1km away from Tesla in Richmond. Always great results and service though I suspect a little more expensive. also used them to repaint my rims on the S (to a satin black).

• Like x 1
  7. EcoCloudIT

EcoCloudIT Member

@Icey definitely Wheel Solutions as @VOTS01 as said...it's who Tesla Richmond use....if a bunch of us all have wheels at the one time we need done we may be able to ring for a discount...someone mentioned to me this was possible once....