Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rimac Automobili Concept_One

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is 1 here in the USA. Its in Florida.

I've heard that as well from a well-connected friend and I think it's local but I've never seen it (and it seems plausible, as there are some folks here that have multiple Veyrons + everything else you could imagine). I sure as heck am going to keep my eyes peeled at the exotic car shows here in Sarasota, would love to see one of these in person.

I've heard that as well from a well-connected friend and I think it's local but I've never seen it (and it seems plausible, as there are some folks here that have multiple Veyrons + everything else you could imagine). I sure as heck am going to keep my eyes peeled at the exotic car shows here in Sarasota, would love to see one of these in person.
I have usa delivery pics of it lol

Crossposting since it's kind of relevant...

"The Grand Tour producers released a statement on Twitter stating that Hammond was indeed involved in the Rimac crash, and was able to climb out of the car himself before it burst into flames. Upon medical examinations at the hospital it is report that Hammond has only suffered a fractured knee, with the cause of the crash now being investigated."

Source:
Grand Tour Presenter Richard Hammond Injured in Rimac Fire at Hemberg Hill Climb - GTspirit

That's an amazing car! I've always said every wheel should have its own motor; turn many of the axles and shafts into wires. This is proof! How much?

BTW, rumor is Tesla Semi also uses one motor per wheel; I wonder if it has torque vectoring in the Semi and trailer, since it would help a lot (on ice and snow (where I used to drive all the time in truck driving (in Iowa))); it would help eliminate jackknives and many deaths, if so and done properly (but I could see Tesla leaving that feature out because they didn't feel like saving lives).

Rimac will reveal its new electric supercar in Geneva, March 2018. This should be good!
I got Mate Rimac to discuss it a bit and wrote a piece for InsideEVs: Exclusive: Rimac CEO Discusses Newly Teased Hypercar With Us

Rimac tease.jpg