Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rimac Automobili Concept_One

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is awesome that they picked you to attend that event.

Thanks for the spectacular pictures!

Good luck with production. It is amazing what your team has accomplished so far.

Thanks guys!

It is awesome that they picked you to attend that event.

Yes, they told us that many big OEMs where refused this year so I'm quite happy and thankful that they allowed us to be there. It's an unbelievable experience. (never seen that kind of concentrated fanciness in my life :biggrin: )

Btw. Many of those old-timers are 10.000.000 - 20.000.000 € worth so the Concept_One was on the lower end of the price list there

Last edited:
Spectacular! Congrats to Rimac. Who were those two guys shaking hands?

IMG_3029.jpg

The guy on the left is Mate Rimac, himself. Don't know who the guy on the right is, but is that a Lambo bull on his shirt?

Valentino Balboni - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Valentino Balboni is the former chief test driver of Lamborghini, a manufacturer of sports cars in Italy. He retired in October 2008 due to Italian government work regulations, after having served the company for 40 years. To pay tribute to him in occasion of his retirement, Lamborghini has labeled a 2009 addition to the Gallardo line-up, the LP550-2 Valentino Balboni...

balbonilead2_630.jpg

Did you guys see this? From last week it seems to be either a very good CGI, or a real photo.

That's a real photo I took in LeMans. The photo is straight out of the camera, no after-effects (photoshop).

More photos from that event here and here.

If Top Gear were to test it I wonder if it would get a fair hearing? Other €1M cars get on the show after all.

We will do our best to make the car as close to perfect as possible. Who knows, maybe even Jeremy will like it.