Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rimac Concept_Two

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JRP3

Hyperactive Member
Aug 20, 2007
Central New York
The new Rimac has been revealed Rimac unveils new all-electric hypercar with specs just as crazy as Tesla’s new Roadster

c_two-rimac-torque-vectoring-e1520345910158.jpg

It looks better than the teasers suggested though I still prefer the original Concept_1 lines.

Reactions: TEG
120kw battery...there you go...thats likely teslas next battery size as well.75 will likely go away. s will start at 85kw and have a 120kw. So this will put the s price farther from the m3 models(d and lr) which it needs to do.

looks cool but whats the price?? Way out of my budget i am sure. Jay leno will likely buy one and a few other billionaires who are car fanatics-some movie stars and pro athletes and models.Will i see them in denver? Probably 1.

from another vid>>>> rimac is like 29 yrs old? the new elon musk?
So the story goes like this: Rimacs creator is 28 years old man with small company while porsche is owned by VW - biggest and richest car company in the world. More usable (decent space, decent range) fully electric cars haven't been around even for ten years while the internal combustion engine is over 100 years old. Rimac has huge amount of customisability - RWD, FWD, AWD and everything in between. Fully custimizable braking with 3 modes where every mode has its own intensity options. You can customize a lot how the car behaves, how agressive accelerator is etc. Rimac beats LaFerrari and now 918 spyder on dragrace - porsche loses less which is understandable since its AWD and it gets better off the line than RWD LaFerrari. And now pretty much everyone starts bitching on Rimac like "oh but can it beat an F1 car", "oh, but can it beat porsche on nurburgring" waa waa waa. Instead of bitching you should ****ing appreciate how some really young dude in small company created really cool looking electric supercar that can beat the ultimate big and rich company's hypercars in dragrace and even if its not asfast on track as the other ultimate cars its still massive leap forward for the electric cars. Really rich don't race their LaFerraris or koenigseggs on tracks anyways - they usually buy a GT3 cars for ultimate track experience so in everyday cars its the straight line speed and acceleation that matters the most.

• Love
Reactions: Brando
looks cool but whats the price?? Way out of my budget i am sure. Jay leno will likely buy one and a few other billionaires who are car fanatics-some movie stars and pro athletes and models.Will i see them in denver? Probably 1.
The sad part is, Rimac said the C Two would be faster, more luxurious and more expensive than its $1 million Concept One—meaning most of us will probably never get to touch one.
https://jalopnik.com/the-rimac-c-two-is-a-semi-autonomous-electric-monster-w-1823545551

For the price of a Rimac you can get how many Roadsters? For that price, it should be faster and better looking.

If you buy a car at this price point, you want exclusivity and bold styling. I like how it looks, but I can understand why people don't like it. In the end it's a pretty pointless car, but so is the Roadster 2.

Great to see the top sports cars becoming electric and seeing Rimac come up with another cool car. They are the ultimate underdog, but they are more and more invested in sporty EVs, they even supply battery (pack) tech to Formula e. So I am happy for every car they sell.

Are all those vents and scoops necessary? They scream ICE to me.

Well, I guess the ones on the hood are for aerodynamics. Then there are brakes you need to keep cool and almost 2000hp of motors, inverters and batteries that produce heat and therefore need to be kept cool, as well. So if you don't want everything to overheat very quickly, you need sufficient cooling.

• Love
Reactions: Brando