Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rimetrix Model Y Aero Cover Availability

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone received recent information from Rimetrix on their release date for the new aero covers for MY? I have emailed them twice for an estimated date, but no response. Also called once and no answer. Are they still a functioning entity?

I understand the MY covers will not be identical to the existing M3 covers, but very interested in the new design.

Reactions: cusetownusa
Just heard from Rimetrix, looks like next month for MY!

1632920279857.png

I don’t understand why they won’t at least release renders of the design. If they haven’t even nailed that down/haven’t had prototypes made then it doesn’t bode well for producing them for delivery this fall…

Ive been waiting for these also. Considering that they are "US made", I fail to see why it takes so long for a single product. Especially since they only have 1 product.

There are many dealers in the Tesla aftermarket, most with imported products caught up in the global supply chain problem. I'm moving on if these are not available by the time my MDY arrives.

Looks like they released the design and it's available to order. Not sure when they'll actually ship though.

Put my order in...
My confirmation email stated November delivery.
AND...
I never recieved an email that they were available for purchase. I found out through TMC heading to the bathroom at 2:30 am Eastern.
Sat down and ordered!

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: angus[Y]oung