Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RIP #994

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RIP #994. After 4 months at the body shop, they have declared my Roadster a total loss. So I have some items for sale. All are in excellent condition and lightly used.

HC Sharp Can. $600
Roadster car cover $300
120 volt charge cable. BO

R.I.P. #994

P0994-5YJRE1A34A1000994.jpg

P0994-5YJRE1A34A1000994-5.jpg

P0994-5YJRE1A34A1000994-11.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the condolences. I ran into the back of a truck. I'll post pictures later. Fortunately no one was hurt.

I was literally in tears. It was a beautiful car. I am saddened to think it will be lost forever.

The vehicle is going to Copart in Elgin, IL. However, you'll need to have a dealer or builders license to purchase. I will contact State Farm to see if they will sell it to me.

Many of the parts needed to repair it are with the car. The problem is the is damage to the body under the windshield frame. Tesla told them it can't be repaired. I would love to see someone repair it to keep this beautiful car alive.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    598.1 KB · Views: 590
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    501.3 KB · Views: 582
If you go your own way trying to repair it be forewarned that a salvage title tends to get you cut off from usual repair help.

Roadster parts are scarce enough trying to do minor repairs on a working car, but a non drivable salvage project car tends to get the cold shoulder from Tesla parts / service.

Best of lucking getting it back in working condition. I expect it will be an adventure based on what I have heard from other people who embarked on similar projects.

Reactions: smac