Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rise, Cult Of Elon!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rise, Cult of Elon!

Are you tired of being accused of being in a cult, without any of the fun?

Welcome to the first publication from CultOfElonTM

I propose we have our first cult meeting tomorrow, June 28th. This is Elon’s birthday, at least according to Wikipedia.

The only requirement is to begin your ceremony with a ritual drinking of Kool-Aid. I plan to drink Margarita flavored Kool-Aid, in honor of the mariachi band that celebrated the founding of SpaceX.

Other suggestions:

A parade of vehicles starting from a local sales office or supercharger. If you don’t have one nearby, perhaps you could create an honorary SC site for the day.

Themes honoring other immigrants, in addition to Elon.

A public service: I’m thinking of starting a GoFundMe to create a tunnel from the Orlando attractions to the SpaceX facility on or near the Kennedy Space Center. This would tie together three Elon businesses: Boring for the tunnel, Tesla for the vehicles in the tunnel, and SpaceX. The goal would be to have the first location for intercontinental space tourism.

Any other suggestions are very welcome.

Anyone who posts a picture of themselves drinking the ceremonial Kool-Aid tomorrow will automatically be a founding member of CultOfElonTM.

Rise, Cult of Elon!

Rise, Cult of Elon!

Are you tired of being accused of being in a cult, without any of the fun?

Welcome to the first publication from CultOfElonTM

I propose we have our first cult meeting tomorrow, June 28th. This is Elon’s birthday, at least according to Wikipedia.

The only requirement is to begin your ceremony with a ritual drinking of Kool-Aid. I plan to drink Margarita flavored Kool-Aid, in honor of the mariachi band that celebrated the founding of SpaceX.

Other suggestions:

A parade of vehicles starting from a local sales office or supercharger. If you don’t have one nearby, perhaps you could create an honorary SC site for the day.

Themes honoring other immigrants, in addition to Elon.

A public service: I’m thinking of starting a GoFundMe to create a tunnel from the Orlando attractions to the SpaceX facility on or near the Kennedy Space Center. This would tie together three Elon businesses: Boring for the tunnel, Tesla for the vehicles in the tunnel, and SpaceX. The goal would be to have the first location for intercontinental space tourism.

Any other suggestions are very welcome.

Anyone who posts a picture of themselves drinking the ceremonial Kool-Aid tomorrow will automatically be a founding member of CultOfElonTM.

Rise, Cult of Elon!

Really, no one thought this was funny?

Not even the ceremonial drinking of the Kool-Aid?