I'm curious if I'm risking anything by slow playing my ISA specialist. My situation is I am taking delivery where I live in Austin, TX but will be out of town for most of the next 6 weeks. Texas is already somewhat tricky so you have to fully fund the vehicle before they will ship it from California. I would love to wait as long as possible (3-4 weeks) to actually make the payment so the timing works up with my sechedule but I feel the ISA may end up giving away my vehicle and VIN.... Any thought on doing this? With federal tax credit status unknown I would hate to risk pushing it out further.