Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RN1149 and earlier, still waiting group!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
guys keep bugging you SC and try to get matched to a car in inventory
a friend of mine who is a used car dealer actually has a friend in a SC somewhere where he called him and asked to be matched to a car and he got him one. However post price hike numbers ofcourse
otherwise you will be waiting for a while. I am an rn 1149 myself and got matched to a car with different interior color and wheels and have been driving it since mid dec

Updated list……
Ray_R 1149
yetanotherevownr 1143
BruceR61 1146
howdidIgethere 1149
Mairsile 1143
EightYears 1149
Forcelite 1148
jessemiller 1147

My EDD began at September, changed to February, and now sits at April-May.
Tesla listed a year! When it just said “April” last year I assumed 2021. Looks like this means 2022 should be the year! I’ll leave “March” as a huge question mark!

Attachments

• 5BB571A2-D203-490F-BD1F-C38DF6CEBBAF.jpeg
    5BB571A2-D203-490F-BD1F-C38DF6CEBBAF.jpeg
    327 KB · Views: 69
I really wondered if it is that I'm in Minneapolis. I have only seen 1 refreshed MS so I started thinking maybe it had something to do with the heat pump issues that are being investigated. Being that Minneapolis is the coldest major metro in the US (yes, colder than Anchorage,AK). But seeing all of your locations doesn't seem to be the issue since one of us is from TX.

It does seem that deliveries have slowed considerably since the EOQ. Maybe, tooling change for updated parts? New batteries?

RN1143 update - White/Black/19" No FSD aka 'the basic'.
Last night my EDD moved to Feb 6 - Feb 12th (from March 15 - April 15) and I finally got my first VIN (NF470 vintage).
As I've documented a few times, my original order was made on Jan 1,2020 and then I transitioned to the refresh very soon after the announce.
Looks like real progress - Hope the dates hold ;)

Fingers crossed!

<cross posted in the Washington thread as well>

Lol I sure hope so but I’ve seen nothing to prove they are delivering 20K s/x this quarter. Where’s your source/proof….
No proof, this is just my guess . Tesla won’t quite hit 20k but could get close. They used to make 18k s & x cars before the refresh.

None of the delivery times are fun for anyone. , however I see a lot of people who ordered later in 2021 getting upset of delayed delivery times. Likely many of those people could get their cars next quarter, which to me is fair as Tesla still needs to clear out early 2021 orders.