Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RN1154 Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know there are many of you who have earlier orders than us 1154's, but I wanted to just get an idea of where I am at in comparison to similar orders.

If your specs, Order Date and EDD are not in your signature, please include in your response. I would also would also wonder if you made any changes after your original order. I have not made a single change since my original order on 7/31/21, yet I'm still waiting.
Thanks!

Reactions: EightYears
RN1154 here. Ordered 8/2/2021, currently sitting at EDD 7/28 - 9/8. Frustrating to say the least.
Only thing positive is all the updates we're getting. New head/tail lights, swivel screen and whatever else they might be adding until delivery.

RN1154 here. Ordered 8/2/2021, currently sitting at EDD 7/28 - 9/8. Frustrating to say the least.
Only thing positive is all the updates we're getting. New head/tail lights, swivel screen and whatever else they might be adding until delivery.
One other positive thing is you are getting the car months before those ordering now, at a hefty discount.

Probably not enough to offset the pain and angst, I know.

Reactions: Alex D