Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RN1163 Group where you at?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They will try to deliver all built cars, and build and deliver cars close to the factory that can be built and delivered within the last 2 weeks because it is the end of the quarter, and their production numbers are lower than expected. This happens every quarter. Hopefully yours will be delivered in the current delivery timeframe, if not before.

Ordered April 10, 2022.
Initial delivery estimate was September to November 2022
Revised estimate June 1: July 15 to August 26
Received a request for updated pictures of my trade-in on June 17 to "Provide final offer for trade-in.
Revised delivery estimate yesterday, June 18: November 18 to January 27....🤷‍♂️
Hoping for an improvement once they have reviewed the latest pictures and provided a new trade-in offer.

RN 1174, Plaid, ordered last week with delivery date of Aug 16 - Sept 27th. From reading this forum it seems like thats probably not gonna happen? I was hoping it being a Plaid would speed things up.

Theres a few Plaid models close to me available now, but I wanted Blue :( . Wondering if its worth just buying one of those and getting a wrap/paint job on the car after?

RN 1174, Plaid, ordered last week with delivery date of Aug 16 - Sept 27th. From reading this forum it seems like thats probably not gonna happen? I was hoping it being a Plaid would speed things up.

Theres a few Plaid models close to me available now, but I wanted Blue :( . Wondering if its worth just buying one of those and getting a wrap/paint job on the car after?