Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Road Comforts All Weather Custom Fit Mats - $79.99 for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a set of these mats (review left on Amazon) and I'm 100% satisfied. These are quality mats; I think that if the 'roadcomforts' logo were replaced with 'Tesla' or 'Model 3', these could be sold as OEM. I haven't tested it, but I imagine they'll hold a fair amount of liquid. I'll still probably get a set of Maxpiders for winter, but this is a great 3-season mat.

Replacing my wife's car soon, I hope road comforts makes a set for whatever we go with.

I bought a set of these mats (review left on Amazon) and I'm 100% satisfied. These are quality mats; I think that if the 'roadcomforts' logo were replaced with 'Tesla' or 'Model 3', these could be sold as OEM. I haven't tested it, but I imagine they'll hold a fair amount of liquid. I'll still probably get a set of Maxpiders for winter, but this is a great 3-season mat.

Replacing my wife's car soon, I hope road comforts makes a set for whatever we go with.

Thank you for the review on Amazon and the feedback in this forum. It helps really helps other Model 3 owners understand the quality and effort we put into our mats. For obvious reasons, we cannot put Tesla or Model 3 on the mats :)

We are rolling out over 2000 make and models by the end of 2019 and early 2020. Hope you tell all your friends and family about us.

Thanks Road Comforts! We bought a set of these for our new model 3 and are happy with them so far. We also want to buy mats for the trunk, lower cargo area, and frunk.
I'm curious how your upcoming trunk mat will allow access to the lower trunk cargo area - will it have a crease/fold?
And will it include a cargo area mat?
Thanks for the info!