Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Road Comforts All Weather Custom Fit Mats - $79.99 for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Road Comforts

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Apr 20, 2019
California
Tesla Model 3 Custom Fit Mats for $79.99 on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MGXB2G4

Why Road Comforts

We have manufactured car mats for over 30 years - since 1987. We have learnt that customers should not pay anything too expensive for a set of quality perfect fitting all weather floor mats. For a limited time only, Tesla Model 3 custom fit floor mats are available for $79.99 on Amazon. This is an unbeatable value with a 100% money back guarantee if you are not happy with your purchase.

About the mats

Perfect fit to the vehicle’s floor. All our floor mats are laser scanned, 3D CAD modeled and tested for fit before final production. Ensuring 100% accuracy.

Manufactured with vulcanized rubber. Supple and flexible. Weighing over 18lbs per set. It is ½ inch thick and heavy duty. Vulcanized rubber also has a grippy rubbery texture and will not curl, crack or harden in extreme temperatures.

Odorless, Phthalates free, contains no harmful PVCs, cadmium, or lead and is 100% recyclable. Of course, California Prop 65 compliant!

Design & Construction

We dual mold our mats - front side and back side, so we can have directional grooved channels, heel pads and many anti slip nibs – fundamental floor mat necessities.

Directional groove channels REALLY direct water and spills AWAY from high foot traffic area and towards the base of the floor mat. When you are driving down the highway, and hit the brakes, the milkshake you split will not flow forwards all over your shoes, or barefoot. That is what we really test it for.

Sharp 360-degree cone shaped nibs that line the back ensures your mat grips into your carpet flooring and never annoyingly slide around. No matter what angle you are applying foot force – they won’t move. Sliding mats are super frustrating for any vehicle owner and we ensure all our customers never have that problem.

Reinforced wear resistant heel pad. It is the most worn part of the floor mat and when carefully considered, it does the same amount of mileage as the vehicle. In cross section, it is the thickest section, but also has gussets underneath to ensure it is firm and supportive. Sharpest heel stilts will not poke through, nor will the work boot’s wear it down.

Lastly, the mat design looks great! Floor mats can really make your Tesla Model 3 interior look fresh, clean and amazing!

Customer Review

"Gets the job done. Look great, my wife commented on the look! Soft and durable....My other mats were one piece in the back and hard to install. The two piece design is much easier to get in and out and the overlap makes sure dirt and whatnot doesn’t go in between. Nice design." Curlersrock, April 06, 2019 / Amazon

Buy now: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MGXB2G4

or visit us at:

www.roadcomforts.com

397852-b541199c9529064753a9358c2c10f8c9.jpg
397851-9364c06e9df1152be4bf41c64326d4ab.jpg
397850-0c80c1d141320c9067beea10e61a8448.jpg
397849-7c74d01e9171fe526f85790bc2bc977a.jpg
397853-8a6ecb6042c7ee856d6b5fd186485653.jpg
397854-3f282801e83bb863ff07d835460d4ebc.jpg

Last edited:
I received this mat yesterday. Gave you 5 stars on Amazon and left review. I rarely gave review to any product on Amazon.

Quality beyond my expectation. BTW, it is funny that your video used Toughpro for comparison. I bought this mat just for returning my toughPro set.
Thank you for your appreciation and review on Amazon. We have been manufacturing mats for so many years and believe the market really deserves the best value floor mats for a given price point. Hope you enjoy them and tell all your friends and family about us too.

We would like to elaborate on our floor mat material and why it is superior:

Vulcanized Rubber – Grippy and Odorless
Our material is what makes our floor mats exciting. We developed a high grade vulcanized elastomer which is a rubber like compound. It feels like rubber, it flexes and grips like rubber, the texture is rubbery, but it is not rubber!

Through many years of development, our mats are finished with a superior grippy texture. In the wet or wild, you want to rely on non-slip floor mats to catch you when you step into the vehicle.

Unlike PVC based floor mats, which contain toxic chemical fillers, Road Comfort’s vulcanized rubber is California Prop 65 free, environmentally friendly and most importantly, odorless!

We source our own raw material. We manufacture our own resin. We know what we put into our mats to ensure that your floor mat quality is the best.

Reactions: gmtom1
I've had my mats for about a week and loving them. I like how you designed the rear seat mats to be two piece but "latch" together.

Only question-what's the two little tabs on the bottom of each mat for? Seems like a tie-down point, but I'm not aware of a tie down post in the model 3.

I've had my mats for about a week and loving them. I like how you designed the rear seat mats to be two piece but "latch" together.

Only question-what's the two little tabs on the bottom of each mat for? Seems like a tie-down point, but I'm not aware of a tie down post in the model 3.
Hi

Thank you for your positive feedback. If you can leave a positive review on Amazon, it will further help us.

The two little tabs are designed so the floor mat can be connected and hung in stores. You can just trim them off. There is no attachment required to your vehicle.

Thank you, hope that helps.

Road Comforts