Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Road Rage Caught On Teslacam

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fox isn't a fire extinguisher, it's pepper spray. Really, really, good pepper spray.

Yes, I thought that was clear. Saghost was the person who suggested a fire extinguisher instead due to legality of possession, but I pointed out some disadvantages in that.

I've had cans of it for many years, but I was always worried about keeping it in a car during summer. Imagine if it popped in the car.

Mine is in the center console in Houston summer heat, never had an issue.

BTW, if you carry Fox, you should also carry some Sudecon wipes in case you get some "reflected" OC spray. At 5.3 million Scoville units, the stuff will ruin your day.

I do, they're in the center console as well. They're for me to wipe any blowback if I have to discharge it.

(Snipped)
On the other hand, this is a VERY California scene.
  • In TX, at least one of the two guys would likely have had a gun, and the other would have been shot by 0:25 time stamp. Or, it would have never happened in the first place, fearing the above scenario.
As someone who grew up in CA but now lives in TX, this is so true. I basically assume anyone on the road is packing. I never honk unless it’s to avoid an accident.

Reactions: Glamisduner