TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Road rage - video files

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by ski rider, May 16, 2019 at 9:49 AM.

1. ski rider

ski rider New Member

I was minding my own business the other day while driving home in heavy traffic, and I noticed a lifted diesel Ford F350 behind me tailgating and swerving. Every time I looked at him in the rear view mirror, he was flipping me off and swearing and clearly about to have an aneurism because he was making himself so angry. I very calmly moved over a lane to let him pass, and he proceeded to swerve into my lane nearly hitting the Tesla and then "rolled coal". Guy was clearly losing it, and to be honest all I could do was chuckle since he looked so stupid. Lots of people in their cars around us were just staring at him like WTF really? I took some clips off my TeslaCam and uploaded to YouTube and sent to highway patrol as a road rage report, but I figured people here might want to see it too. Guy clearly seems to hate electric cars - maybe Smart cars too as you can see in the video.

Be careful out there guys and gals - lots of crazy people!

Attempting to push me out of my lane at 6 seconds
    Me moving over to the outside lane - second time changing lanes to remove myself from his area

Tail end of truck coming into my lane at 3 seconds
    "Rolling coal" at 35 seconds

General tailgating and getting as close as physically possible to my rear bumper at 32 seconds

General tailgating and me changing lanes to get out of his way

General tailgating and trying to get my attention by getting close to the median

2. MTSN

MTSN Member

That sucks. I've experienced "hate" from other drivers in different cars like a lady at a gas station who flipped me and cussed at me literally driving by as I was just standing next to my Porsche Macan filling it up a couple years ago. People are so weird and angry. Makes no sense.