Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Road Rage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did he hit you? My wife was on Autopilot and was hit by a 18 wheeler as he changed laned into the Model 3. Autopilot didn't move to the right most lane or sped up to avoid it. However, AP did kept the car straight so everyone in the car was okay.

Same type of hit as this video but not as dramatic because the Model 3 is built like a tank with awesome Autopilot keeping the car straight.

• Helpful
Reactions: hridge2020
Doesn't look like road rage. Looks like he wasn't paying attention, started moving right before he cleared you. If it was road rage he would have messed with you a bit after pulling front of you.

Did he hit you? My wife was on Autopilot and was hit by a 18 wheeler as he changed laned into the Model 3. Autopilot didn't move to the right most lane or sped up to avoid it. However, AP did kept the car straight so everyone in the car was okay.

Same type of hit as this video but not as dramatic because the Model 3 is built like a tank with awesome Autopilot keeping the car straight.

No hit... awfully darn close

I think a Tesla Hater driver.

Another thing is, my avoidance sensors didn't react, no vehicle applied to brake from the onboard system.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="Idiot DRiver / Embed Player" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
He threw a gang sign down when he passed, or a white supremacist sign or something:
Screenshot 2019-11-19 14.59.33.jpg

That's his glove hand waving showing in his right hand mirror. Bottom 3 fingers extended.

At least his right turn signal was on!