Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Road Transport Services Survey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, I’m a MSc Consumer Analytics and Marketing Strategy student at the University of Leeds. I am conducting research on consumer preferences towards current and future modes of road transport services for my master's dissertation, in collaboration with Leeds University Business School and the Institute for Transport Studies. Our marketing division is always battling it out in the Top 3 UK rankings, and the Transport Institute is the biggest in the UK, releasing newsworthy research such as: Electric cars already cheaper to own and run than petrol or diesel (2017)

I have nothing to do with these accomplishments - BUT I am taking a novel approach to transport research. Research in passenger transport services tend to be limited in scope to one current mode of transport, whereas my research studies multiple types of road-based transport services, both current and hypothetical, whilst using demographic, behavioral, and psychographic variables to segment the hypothetical market. The preliminary results of the study not only have implications for public transport policy, but also for service providers (as Tesla plans to be).

There's just one problem - given the lack of owners of electric cars in my study, I currently can't test for them in my model. It would be intriguing to discover the preferences of EV owners in a scenario where they must select from one of many choices of road transport services. Even if you aren’t an EV owner you are more than welcome to complete the survey!

Here's the link to the survey: https://leedsubs.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bxbhhLml9v1X6TP?source=teslamcf
It takes 10-15 minutes to complete, and if you leave your email address you can enter the $/€/£20 Amazon eGift card raffle draw.

Joining Tesla is an aspiration of mine, and if achieved the results of the study would be shared with them (I would highly recommend anyone considering a job there to visit a recruitment event - the amount of passion you will find is almost unbelievable).

Cross-posted from official Tesla forum - but I am active on both!