Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Road trip badge on SuperCheck.in

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just deployed a new Road trip badge to SuperCheck.in. To get this badge and to level it up, you need to:
  • Visit superchargers in at least 3 consecutive days
  • Within that 3 day period, you need to visit at least 3 different superchargers.
The badge can be leveled up only once a day.

What is SuperCheck.in?

As a fan of the old school FourSquare application (before it was spun off as Swarm), I have been building something similar, specifically for the Tesla community.

SuperCheck.in is a site where you can register your SuC visits. With each "check-in", you advance your progress in different badges, including, but not limited to:
  • A badge for each country, so you can track how many of the SuC locations you visited in a country
  • A badge that tracks in how many different countries you have visited SuCs
Right now it also has basic friend list functionality and badge leader boards, so you can see, from your friends & from the entire community, who is top ranked for each of the badges.

It's a hobby project and I couldn't have done this without the fantastic free data over at supercharge.info. The syncs with supercharge.info happen once a day.

I have posted earlier on the Supercharging & Charging Infrastructure board about SuperCheck.in - but thought it was appropriate to highlight the roadtrip badge here, since this board is dedicated to road trips.

Reactions: Tinkerin