Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

road trip from Delray Bch Fla to Ocalla Fla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
planning a trip Tues to Ocalla Fla from Delray Bch via the Fla turnpike
Would like any info & advise concerning where I should plan on making a SuperCharger stop...Does anyone know exactly where they are located (hopefully on the turnpike) or very close by
I have MX Long range 2019... this is our virgin voyage with the beloved vehicle. One child 2 adults so we don't want any glitches or issues. If anyone has any tips, info or advise..WE ARE ALL EARS! Thanx in Advance !

Does anyone know exactly where they are located (hopefully on the turnpike) or very close by
I have MX Long range 2019
I'm a little confused here. Don't you have your Model X already? Then why the need to ask where the Superchargers are? They are shown on the navigation map in the car. If you click the lightning bolt icon on the map screen, it will display all of them. Or if you just pick your destination, it will plot a route that includes every charging stop at Superchargers along the way. You don't need to try to figure it out other ways if you don't want.

However, if you do want to do some looking around at options, here are some resources.

www.abetterrouteplanner.com

www.evtripplanner.com

Those sites can pick routes for you, where you get to customize it some, if you don't like the one that the car nav will choose.

And this site is a kind of nice user-maintained map of the Superchargers, including ones in progress with construction or building permits.

www.supercharge.info

Hi @jerseygirl18 ,

Glad to see you are out to drive around...

If you have not already visited Delray Beach has a gorgeous Supercharger...

New Service and soon sales in Delray Beach.

Two Supercharges we like on the Florida Turnpike are at Fort Drum near mile marker 183
and Turkey Lake which is near mile marker 285.
These are BOTH left exit on the Florida Turnpike -
So they service both northbound and southbound traffic.
Be sure to have your Sunpass or Peachpass for tolls...
These are NOT on I-95

Good luck,

Shawn

Hi @jerseygirl18 ,

Glad to see you are out to drive around...

If you have not already visited Delray Beach has a gorgeous Supercharger...

New Service and soon sales in Delray Beach.

Two Supercharges we like on the Florida Turnpike are at Fort Drum near mile marker 183
and Turkey Lake which is near mile marker 285.
These are BOTH left exit on the Florida Turnpike -
So they service both northbound and southbound traffic.
Be sure to have your Sunpass or Peachpass for tolls...
These are NOT on I-95

Good luck,

Shawn
thanks so much We ARE planning on the turnpike!! my hubby thinks the Winter Park exit one is best for us based on the % energy still available I think with of two you mentioned will be good to use coming back to delray. Did you travel down this season?

thanks so much We ARE planning on the turnpike!! my hubby thinks the Winter Park exit one is best for us based on the % energy still available I think with of two you mentioned will be good to use coming back to delray. Did you travel down this season?
There is no Winter Park exit off the Turnpike, your husband may be thinking about the Turkey Lake SC mentioned above.

The new Winter Park SC is off of Interstate 4 in Orlando

Reactions: jerseygirl18