Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Road trip planning tools [ABetterRoutePlanner and EV Trip Optimizer]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It sounds as if you know your route. Just look on the Tesla Supercharger map and see where the chargers are and make sure they work for you. When driving, let the car handle it. Instead of routing source to destination, you may want to route charger to charger to keep the nav from putting you on the Interstate.

Reactions: RedSafari
Thank you.

I know it can be difficult to adjust to a new UI/version, but - after trying on about 6 routes - this did not seem a step in the right direction.
I've praised ABRP for years but the newest version is unusable on my tablet. Whenever I try to enter text, it shows and then hides the keyboard so it is impossible to enter anything.

You can revert to "classic" mode.
How can we revert back to classic mode? I've poked around but haven't found it yet.

I've praised ABRP for years but the newest version is unusable on my tablet. Whenever I try to enter text, it shows and then hides the keyboard so it is impossible to enter anything.

How can we revert back to classic mode? I've poked around but haven't found it yet.
Click on the logo in the upper right corner.
Then click on the red button "About ABRP"
Then, at the bottom of the text about ABRP, you'll see a link to the classic version:
A Better Routeplanner