Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadcomforts Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was fortunate enough to receive these laser cut floor mats for the Tesla Model 3 from Roadcomforts. I’m not advertised or paid by them in any way whatsoever. Thought I share with the Tesla community who good these mats are for $90.

These floor mats are the real deal. For the price point, it beats every other competitor out there (obviously my opinions are subjective to my own). They’re very thick. If you don’t want to worry about water/leaks in your car, deal with rain/snow at times, or just want to keeping the car looking sleek and clean, Roadcomforts are the way. I personally can’t compare these to 3D Maxpider mats since I don’t own them but they beat the stock mats and competitors on the market (not saying these are the best in the market but definitely one of the best from the others I’ve had).

They’re pretty heavy from others I’ve had but that’s because the materials are very high quality 100% TPE rubber. 0 pvc.

Here’s the link to some shots I took with the mats here: Roadcomfort Floor Mats - Tesla Model 3You’ll notice in the album, I compared the stock Tesla floor mats | All Weather Waterproof Floor Mats from SUMK on Amazon | Roadcomforts

Great high quality product. I recommend them if you’re shopping around floor mats for your Telsa Model 3. Link to their product: RoadComforts 47868 Custom Fit All-Weather Floor Mat for 2019 Tesla Model 3 First & 2nd Row https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R6QLR3T/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_RcT.CbDP93ADT

• Helpful
Reactions: Dre78
I was fortunate enough to receive these laser cut floor mats for the Tesla Model 3 from Roadcomforts. I’m not advertised or paid by them in any way whatsoever. Thought I share with the Tesla community who good these mats are for $90.

These floor mats are the real deal. For the price point, it beats every other competitor out there (obviously my opinions are subjective to my own). They’re very thick. If you don’t want to worry about water/leaks in your car, deal with rain/snow at times, or just want to keeping the car looking sleek and clean, Roadcomforts are the way. I personally can’t compare these to 3D Maxpider mats since I don’t own them but they beat the stock mats and competitors on the market (not saying these are the best in the market but definitely one of the best from the others I’ve had).

They’re pretty heavy from others I’ve had but that’s because the materials are very high quality 100% TPE rubber. 0 pvc.

Here’s the link to some shots I took with the mats here: Roadcomfort Floor Mats - Tesla Model 3You’ll notice in the album, I compared the stock Tesla floor mats | All Weather Waterproof Floor Mats from SUMK on Amazon | Roadcomforts

Great high quality product. I recommend them if you’re shopping around floor mats for your Telsa Model 3. Link to their product: RoadComforts 47868 Custom Fit All-Weather Floor Mat for 2019 Tesla Model 3 First & 2nd Row https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R6QLR3T/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_RcT.CbDP93ADT

Updated link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MGXB2G...0f3-9048-11e9-a9b4-bb239efd09e0&tag=tmc064-20

492EE53D-C2E6-4975-A940-BA8B40310841.jpeg

The lip to keep moisture and muck is low. Sorry! Best I’ve found are the MaxPider Kagu. To each his own!

Sorry bro, those don’t compare, looks like easy spillage from the sides and every piece of dirt and leaves will go everywhere.. with the Comforts everything stays inside the groves especially a spill. All I do is pull them out and sweep the dirt and leaves away. Like I stated before they are on the heavy side but these are built solid. This video will show how it traps the dirt and also a spill.

Fred

View attachment 420228

Sorry bro, those don’t compare, looks like easy spillage from the sides and every piece of dirt and leaves will go everywhere.. with the Comforts everything stays inside the groves especially a spill. All I do is pull them out and sweep the dirt and leaves away. Like I stated before they are on the heavy side but these are built solid. This video will show how it traps the dirt and also a spill.

Fred
I’m sure these are durable mats. The point is they are flat and don’t have a perimeter lip. I’m in Central NY where it snows and salt is used. I would not be using these in my conditions. The Maxspider Kagu mats do a much better job of protecting your interior carpeting.

Attachments

• 0841599A-1126-44BD-95E4-B21F071F7075.jpeg
    0841599A-1126-44BD-95E4-B21F071F7075.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: Common_Loon
I’m sure these are durable mats. The point is they are flat and don’t have a perimeter lip. I’m in Central NY where it snows and salt is used. I would not be using these as in my conditions. The Maxspider Kagu mats do a much better job of protecting your interior carpeting.
I see it has a bigger lip on the side... more like a bucket on the floor.

Fred

View attachment 420228

Fred
The lip on the Maxpiders is approximately 2" high. You must not be looking at the same mats(?)